2023 Season Pass
Purchase Your Season Pass Below
Watch the farm come to life with a season pass.
Once a month, April through September, you are invited to come experience the magic of the farm, immersing yourself in the serenity of it all while enjoying the peaceful country air.
We want your visit to be one that you fully immerse yourself into taking your time and reacquainting with nature and all the beauty that the farm has to offer. You will be surprised at how much growth can happen in a single month and you will find yourself equally invested and excited to witness all the changes from month to month.
To make sure you have this intimate and relaxing visit we have decided to offer a limited number of season passes to ensure the farm is never overcrowded and that guests can take their time.
Make you a priority in your life by giving yourself the gift of pausing and resetting. Once a month you get to set aside all the busyness and worries for a couple hours as you allow yourself time to just be present, letting the peace, joy and calm wash over you.
You will leave renewed, relaxed and reconnected.
HOW IT WORKS
WHEN: Once a month from April to September on the 2nd Thursday of the month from 9am to 1pm or 4pm to 8pm you get to enjoy the farm to rest, relax and reconnect with yourself.
Dates for the 2023 Season Pass are: April 13th, May 11th, June 8th, July 13th, August 10th and September 14th.
WHAT’S INCLUDED: You will have exclusive access to the farm during your visit to walk the nature trails and explore all 10 acres of the farm. Catch up on a podcast as you walk or sit and read a book on one of the benches. Meditate or practice yoga in the orchard or cut flower garden. Pack a light picnic to sit and watch the butterflies and hummingbirds play in the flower gardens. The time is yours to explore the farm in a very intimate way that has been privy to only us.
THE HOW: You are free to come anytime between 9am to 1pm and 4pm to 8pm on the season pass dates mentioned above. Simply check in and the time is yours to enjoy.
THE FINE PRINT
- Refunds. Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable once purchased.
- Weather Policy. We will be open rain or shine, please be prepared for changing weather conditions. In the rare event there is extreme inclement weather we will reschedule for another date and time.
- Safety is our priority, therefore, no alcohol or illegal substances of any kind are permitted. Also, no smoking of any kind.
- Pet Policy. We love animals and know they are a part of your family however for the safety of our own fur babies no pets are permitted on our farm. Please also do not leave them unattended in your cars. If you have a service dog, please notify us ahead of time.
- Passholder Visit Dates: 2023 Season Pass is valid for a self-guided visit from 9am to 1pm or 4pm to 8pm on April 13th, May 11th, June 8th, July 13th, August 10th and September 14th ONLY. No rescheduling permitted.
- Absences. There are no make-up days so you will need to make sure you visit during the passholder dates and times designated above. Remember you are making a commitment to yourself to put you first in your life, so show up for yourself.
- Guests Passes. Guest passes are only available for purchase during checkout. A guest pass permits you to bring a guest of your choosing; however, the main passholder must accompany the guest. Guest passes are not tied to a specific person like the main passholder pass. Meaning you may choose to bring a different guest with you each month. PLEASE NOTE: The main passholder pass is non-transferable so if you feel your guest would like to come during a visit where you are unable to attend it would be advised to buy two separate passes instead of a main pass and a guest pass.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What should I wear?
Appropriate clothing and footwear as the ground is rough or uneven in spots. A hat or visor as much of the farm is in the full sun.
What should I bring?
For your comfort, you may want to bring sun protection, water bottles, bug spray, sunglasses, a snack, etc. Most importantly bring a good attitude and child-like wonder.
Are there any etiquette expectations?
We want everyone to relax and enjoy their time on the farm so please use earbuds to listen to any music or for any phone conversations. Ideally you would leave your phone in the car to unplug from the world but we all know phones today have the best cameras.
Can I take photos during my visit?
Yes, with your cell phones only.
Can I bring my own chair or yoga mat?
Yes, but we ask that you do not use them in any major walkway. Feel free to set up in the orchard or behind the cut flower garden area.
What is in bloom and when on the farm?
The joy of growing fruit and flowers is to experiment each year with new varieties, so what is available can vary year-to-year. Here is a general timeline of what is in bloom and when:
- April & May- Tulips, Daffodils, Orchard trees budding and strawberries waking up.
- June- Strawberries fruiting & Raspberries budding. Early flower varieties emerge.
- July & August- Mid-season flowers like Cosmos, Zinnias & Sunflowers flowering.
- September- Late-season flowers blooming like Dahlias and Asters. Apples and Pears getting ready to harvest.
Is there a time limit during my visit?
No. You can stay as long as you like during the allotted visit dates and hours of 9am to 1pm and/or 4pm to 8pm. You are permitted to come during both time frames if you like.
Can I pick any of the flowers and fruit during my visit?
While your season pass doesn’t include any fruit or flowers it does grant you private access to these crops if they are ready during your visit. Meaning you can harvest for an additional fee. For example if the strawberries are on during your visit you can use your private access time to pick and purchase a container versus having to come during public picking hours. This is a perk of being a season passholder.
Why would I pay for a pass when I can come when you are open to the general public?
In all honesty, for the more private experience! When we do open to the public it is for a very short time of 3 weeks and guests are only afforded the opportunity to see what is in bloom during that time. They miss out on the magic of watching the farm come to life all season and seeing each garden at its peak bloom.
As a season passholder you will get to experience all of it in a quieter, more relaxed visit. Not to mention you will be giving yourself the monthly gift of quality time, letting go of the hustle and bustle of your daily life to explore the gardens with child-like wonder again.
Can I bring a guest with me?
Guest passes are available for purchase during checkout. A guest pass permits you to bring a guest of your choosing; however, the main passholder must accompany the guest. Guest passes are not tied to a specific person like the main passholder pass. Meaning you may choose to bring a different guest with you each month.
The main passholder pass is non-transferable so if you feel your guest would like to come during a visit where you are unable to attend it would be advised to buy two separate passes instead of a main pass and a guest pass.
For example, you are the main passholder and you purchase a guest pass for your husband. One month you can’t make it but your husband wants to go, without you in attendance he would not be permitted to use his guest pass.
Can I bring my child with me? And do they need a pass?
A pass is required for everyone. If you choose to purchase a guest pass or an additional main pass, respectful children are permitted to use either pass.
Is the farm wheelchair friendly?
Yes and no. While the paths are wide enough some of the paths are not even ground which could make maneuvering difficult. In addition, after periods of heavy rain the paths could be too soft for a wheelchair.
Do you have a restroom?
Where do I park when I arrive?
In the stone parking lot in front of the barn.
- Passholders are afforded a rare glimpse of the farm that has not been accessible to anyone outside of us.
- Passholders will have exclusive access to the farm which has only been permitted during date nights on the farm. ($180 value)
- Passholders will have private access to harvest any crops that may be on during their visit for an additional fee.
- Passholders will be privy to a brief farm tour and as well as a behind the scenes look at the farm on the first visit. ($50 value)
HOW TO SIGN UP
Add the 2023 Season Pass below to your cart and checkout on our website. Mark your calendar with the passholder dates above to plan your visits. We’ll use the email address you provide at checkout to send you a monthly email reminder, so you never miss your visit to the farm.
Season Pass for Yourself
Gift a Season Pass
Just a Friendly Reminder
"Under Ohio law, there is no liability for an injury to or death of a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if that injury or death results from the inherent risks of that agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, but are not limited to, the risk of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals as well as the potential for you as a participant to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury or death. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity."
NO SMOKING ON PREMISE.
NO PETS, EXCEPT LEASHED SERVICE DOGS.